How to take care of your crystal?11. 4. 2016 | Jiri Kocandrle
- It is not recommended to use a dishwasher.
- Keep the crystal out of the reach of children.
- Wash the crystal in lukewarm water using an abrasive-free detergent.
- Dry the crystal with a very soft cloth immediately after it has been washed.
- Do not rotate the glass cup counter to the stem when polishing the glasses.
- Keep the crystal in a dry place.
- The grey coating, which may occur when the product is not frequently used, can be wiped off with a linen cloth.
- Handle the crystal carefully to prevent damage.
CEO, owner and founder, Crystal Online CZ s.r.o.
Jiri has been in glass and crystal business since 1995. He established the company Crystal Online in 1999 and the goal is to present on-line our rich Bohemian heritage. Especially items like traditional hand-made crystal, chandeliers and garnet jewelry.